Have you shared anything lately?
Helping Your Customers Help You Make More Sales
Today, more often than not, online consumers expect businesses to be online.
Learning and listening to the needs of your customers can often provide useful customer feedback that can help any business make more sales.
Know what the customer expects. Then exceed their expectations.
Social Media can make that happen. Here’s 5 simple steps to help you get started.
CREATE A PLAN, THEN WORK YOUR PLAN
- IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.
- CLAIM YOUR TURF. WHICH 2 OR 3 SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ARE FREQUENTED MOST BY YOUR BEST TYPE OF PROSPECT? WHERE DO THEY HANG OUT?
- TARGET THREE TO FIVE MAIN TOPICS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS.THEN CREATE CONTENT AROUND THESE TOPICS FOR WHICH YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO BE KNOWN.
- OFFER A VARIETY OF CONTENT FORMATS, NOT JUST TEXT. PEOPLE TAKE IN CONTENT DIFFERENTLY. TEXT, PICTURES, VIDEOS ETC.
- CREATE AN EDITORIAL CALENDAR AND STICK TO A SCHEDULE.
(717) 475-6555Schedule a Demo
"In the last several months since markittrends optimized our business information online my sales have increased. Usually when I spend money on advertising I don't see any significant change in sales volume. It is very nice to see a plus side difference and the professional appearance of my company online looks great."Larry S.